The baseball & softball games for tonight have been cancelled!
Click Bulletin to read Mrs. Hunter's Daily Bulletin
Congratulations to the Winners at Art Conference!
Out of 12 pieces entered: 4-3rd place, 2-2nd place, & 1-1st place
Alec Hale received a 3rd and a 2nd place !
Rachael Murphy received a 3rd and a 1st place !
Cody Page received a 3rd !
Haley Mize received a 3rd !
and Joe Collens received a 2nd Place!
Kindergarten Round Up is coming Wednesday, April 12,2017. Click HERE for more information.
Sign up today for the K-6th FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE. Click HERE for a form.
The Kingsville band is raising money for a trip to Chicago to perform. Please check out our gofundme page. Your support is greatly appreciated.
L-Chicken nuggets, mashed potatoes, green beans, diced pears
L-Pork rib sandwich, tater tots, peas, cherry crisp
L-Burrito, spanish rice, corn, mixed fruit
L-Chili & corn chips, PB sandwich, carrot sticks, apple half
L-Hamburgers, french fries, green beans, cookie
Calendar of Events
Kingsville R-I School District 2015-2016 Goals
1. The Kingsville R-I School District will continue to provide a safe learning environment that is conducive to high academic achievement.
2. All students will perform at the proficient or advanced level on all Map or End of Course exams.
3. The Kingsville R-I School District will strive to meet or exceed all standards in the resource, process and performance areas set forth buy the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. The district will create an environment of academic excellence to ensure that each of our graduates is thoroughly prepared for college or a career.
4. The Kingsville R-I School District will encourage parental involvement and make every effort to foster positive community realtionships.
5. The Kingsville R-I School District will maintain a minimum balance of 30% in financial reserves.
Kingsville R-I School District
101 E Adriatic Street
Kingsville, MO 64061