Friday August 28, 2015
Time is just flying by....have a FABULOUS FRIDAY and a great weekend...be safe!
Attention...OPEN GYM on Sunday will be from 4-6:00 pm...that's right the time has changed...4 to 6:00.
Congratulations to our Kingsville royalty, Laci Collens and Alyssa Clark who placed in the queen contest last night at the Holden Fair!
There are T-shirts available in the office to order...only $10 and $12 dollars...stop by and take a look in the Tiger Boutique!
The 2014-15 yearbook, the Echo is now on sale. Please see Ms. Bennett or Anita in the office to purchase one. The cost is $40 and a payment plan can be set up through Ms. Bennett..check them out they are fantastic!
Any Student or staff interested in purchasing Kingsville Tiger Spirit wear should stop by Mrs. Morrison's room, 102 and pickup an order form. There is a link that you can order on line http://www.mpressapparel.com/Kingsville-spirit-wear/
Junior High girls basketball practice(7th/8th grade) will begin August 31st at 6:00 am. You must have your physicals/proof of insurance before you can practice
Attention students!!! If are interested in a student Athletic Pass(to all home games except tournaments) the cost is only $15. A family pass is $50 for the whole year and a individual adult pass is $25. See Mr. Coleman in the office.
Physical forms available in the office.
Inter State Studios will be here on Friday, September 25 to take staff pictures, individual pictures K-11 as well as senior pictures for the wall composite. There will be more info to follow.
28 Josten's Sr and Sophs order for rings and announcement 8:00 SEPTEMBER
20-Board Meeting 7:00pm
24-Jostne's Announcement & Ring Pre-meeting
28-Jostnes Announcement & Ring Order
Kingsville R-I School District 2015-2016 Goals
1. The Kingsville R-I School District will continue to provide a safe learning environment that is conducive to high academic achievement.
2. All students will perform at the proficient or advanced level on all Map or End of Course exams.
3. The Kingsville R-I School District will strive to meet or exceed all standards in the resource, process and performance areas set forth buy the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. The district will create an environment of academic excellence to ensure that each of our graduates is thoroughly prepared for college or a career.
4. The Kingsville R-I School District will encourage parental involvement and make every effort to foster positive community realtionships.
5. The Kingsville R-I School District will maintain a minimum balance of 30% in financial reserves.
Kingsville R-I School District
101 E Adriatic Street
Kingsville, MO 64061